Overall the First 5 meeting was positive. We don’t know, yet, the status of our grant which included a non-profit start up budget and an Outdoor Classroom. The Commission had a few issues with capital improvements and wanted to look at policy stuff before moving forward on anything. They have not yet assisted anyone with becoming a non-profit and were a bit cautious about that. The Commission was overall very supportive of our project and program. They are going to meet again April 17th to decide on the funding. I asked them to consider funding the project in part, if they are unsure about doing capital improvements. So…I would imagine they provide funding for some of the project but not all…but our future for this project still lies in their hands.